Mmmmm Cake. What’s your favorite flavor? Mine is Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting.
Sweet Sentiment is our sponsor for December 16 to the 18th over at Rhea’s Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. I was lucky enough to color up Cake is Life. They have lot’s of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Remember to read my whole post for something special from the Sponsor just for you! Now on with the show and tell….
This guy was way out of my wheelhouse, but I though….Heck let’s give it a shot. I have to say I am pretty pleased how he turned out. Note the 3D Crystal lacquer on his eyeballs and teeth.
Great sentiment right?! I added the enamel dots to help balance out the yellow of the cake frosting.
- Eyeball & Teeth: C9, C2, C1, C0
- Eye: YG95, YG93, YG91
- Cake: E33, E31, E30
- Frosting: Y19, Y15, Y06
- Candle: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Candle Flame: E08, YR07, YR04, YR02
- Mouth & Tongue: BNV20, RV32, RV11, RV10, R00
- Fork: W5, W3, W1
- Body: BV08, BV 04, BV02, BV01
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Polka dot layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Black circle cut with circle die, pink circle cut with stitched die, they were adhered together with tape runner and adhered to cared with tape runner
- Image printed and colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment printed and cut with banner die, adhered with foam squares, enamel dots added to corners
- Eyeball and Teeth have 3D Crystal lacquer for shine and dimension
- Candle Flame has Nuvo Aqua Shimmer glitter gloss
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!