One of three sweet gnomes in this set.
I have this amazing image from Conie Fong that I would like to share. You can find more of their beautiful images at Connie Fong Art. The other design Team Members over at Rhea’s Passionate Paper Creations & Friends will be posting Conie’s images also. Buzz on over and join us there!
Is this gnome not the sweetest?? I had fun coloring him up. I tried to steer clear of my usual gnome clothing colors and placed him in some fun blue with stars. I’m thinking he looks a bit like a wizard gnome!
My image did not come with a sentiment, but I found a fun one in my Stash from My Favorite Things.
- Candy Cane: YG09, YG05, YG01 C1, C0
- Bow: R46, R27, R14
- Hat brim & PomPom: N4, N3, N2, N1
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Beard: E37, E35, E31
- Coat & Hat: B97, B95, B93, B91
- Shoes & Gloves: E87, E84, E81
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Blue layer cut with Penny Black Lots of Love Die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Bazzil diamond paper used for snowflake die, adhered with tonic deluxe glue
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Prism gems added for BLING!
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Awwww . . . You know I would comment . . . a gnome and in BLUE!!! He is very cute. Your coloring is wonderful. You can almost touch the texture of the beard and pom-pom. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day.
Thank you so much! I have a couple more gnomes this month. They area till super popular, and so fun to color. Have a fabulous day, 😘😘
What a cute gnome! I love the details you added to his clothes! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much!