Showing some love for The Greeting Farm!
The Greeting Farm is our Sponsor Dec 6-10th over at Rhea’s Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. I was lucky enough to color up New Year Anya. They have lot’s of fun images, buzz on over and check them out! Keep reading to the end of the post for something special from the Sponsor just for you! Now onto the show and tell…
Wanting my image to be sitting on a moon, but a jazzed up moon. I created it using two circle dies. Then I ran it thru an embossing folder and added some prism gems.
Knowing I was using deep orange/yellow colors in my papers I put Anya in a blue dress, with the hint of a pink petticoat. I used aqua shimmer on the sash to make it sparkly. Can you spot my special touch???
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Dress: B06, B04, B02
- Petticoat: RV04
- Sash: W1, W0, W00
- Hair: E59, E57, E25, E31
- Shadow: BV20
- Headpiece: B02
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Orange layer cut with Stitches of Love, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Patterned layer cut with stitches of love, adhered with tape runner
- Moon cut from two circle dies, run thru embossing folder, gems added for fun, adhered with foam squares
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drop in Silver Lining added to her ear as an earring (My Special Touch)
- additional prism gems added to patterned paper
- envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
What a cute card! I love the texture on the moon! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! It was a fun card to make