Make a Wish!
I’ve been coloring a lot of things that are “out of my wheelhouse” lately, so I thought why not do a card base I don’t normally do. I searched Pinterest for card sketches and found a fun one that I adapted with 3 patterned papers and a fence! Now on to the show and tell…
Dandy Lion is holding this cool dandelion. I decided to stipple it to add some color, along with rhinestones and some silver Nuvo Drops.
Mounting my sentiment sideways so it fit and did not cover anything made it fun!
Building a card with all patterned paper was challenging for me. I tend to lean towards clean and simple. The fence and grass really made this work.
- Body: E57, E35, E33, E31
- Nose & Inside of Ears: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Mane: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00
- Dandelion: B16, B14, B12
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with Whimsy rectangle die
- Polka dot paper cut with circle die, then in half, mounted with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine, heat embossed with clear powder, mounted with foam squares
- Plaid layer cut with Whimsy rectangle, fence and grass added with tape runner, mounted with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped with Obsidian on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, mounted with foam squares
- Rhinestones and Nuvo Drops in Silver Lining added
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!