Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Since this is Thanksgiving week I thought I would do a Thanksgiving card for you. FYI I only did ONE and I sent it to my Sister. I had a nice quiet day and thought hmmmmm good day to do some colored pencil work. I find coloring with pencils calming, almost meditative. Working with Copic’s is a bit more fast paced, so it’s nice once in a while to take a Zen day.
I used my Polychromos Pencils for this image. I have about 5 different sets of pencils, and they are really each a bit different. I like to use my Prismacolor to enhance my Copic’s.
Polychromos Pencil List:
- Upper Pumpkin: 102,107,109, 101
- Big Pumpkin: 153, 156, 154, 101
- Tall Pumpkin: 115, 131, 132, 101
- Stems & Flat Leaves: 267, 166, 171, 103
- Bow: 109, 115, 186, 188
- Oak Leaf: 278, 267, 168, 170, 103
- Acorn: 132, 189, 188, 177, 283, 188
- Pitcher: 185, 184, 183
- Small jars: 273, 274, 275
- Glass jar: 251
- Pedestal: 251, 101
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Green layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Fling paper cut with lacy Layer die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Green circle cut with Stitched Circle Stax, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Image printed on Bristol, colored with various Polychromos Pencils, Sprayed with fixative, cut with nesting circle, adhered with tape runner
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.