It may be a bit early, but I have some Snowman Kisses for you!
Have you ever really looked at snow? Not white is it?! I chose to color my Snowman in BV’s.
My Snowman kisses are actually some snowflake sequins from my stash. I also colored some prism gems with my R56 marker to match the scarf.
A bit of Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss made my snow pop.
- Body: BV23, BV20, BV000, BV0000
- Pipe: E35
- Scarf & Hat Band: R56, R37, R35
- Hat: C7, C6, C5
- Holly: G07, G14, G12
- Snow: BG000, BG0000
- Card Base of Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Red Scallop Oval cut with retired die, adhered with tape runner
- Black oval cut with retired die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with retired scallop die, adhered with tape runner
- Snowflakes and gems added with tonic deluxe glue
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss added to snow
- .08 white gelly roll pen used for highlights
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.