A nice simple card, good for any occasion.
Good morning! Lawn Fawn is our sponsor November 8,9 and 10th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends. You should pop on over for some great inspiration featuring Lawn Fawn. I used Bee Mine for my card. This set has been around a while and is still in their current inventory. If you are familiar with me you will know anything with a bee is for me! Make sure to read the whole post to see something special from Lawn Fawn just for Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. Now onto the show…..
I stamped my stems and hearts on to the card stock, then also stamped the heart on this fun marbled paper. I fussy cut just the heart part, and adhered them with a small foam square.
I colored my bee in classic grey and yellow, leaving the wings uncolored but then added some nuvo glitter gloss. The bee was also adhered with a small foam square.
- Bee: Y19, Y15, Y02 C5, C4, C3
- Leaves: G07, G14, G12
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Black bazzil layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Bee’s knees layer cut with wonky rectangle, adhered with fun foam and two sided adhesive
- Black square cut with waffle flower nesting squares, adhered with fun foam and two sided adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, cut with wonky square, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with tape runner
- Hearts stamped on ink drops paper and fussy cut, adhered with foam square
- Bee stamped with obsidian on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, Nuvo glitter gloss on the wings, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam square
- Honey Bee prism gems adhered to heart flowers
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch two sided adhesive