Yes! Another early Christmas Card. You are gonna love it.
I was lucky enough to get to color up this Dragon in a Santa Hat. He is SO adorable. I have to admit I have more than a few of these Dragons. I find them so whimsical. Stickles was added for the furry part of his hat, and Nuvo Silver Moon Dust to the “dirty snow”.
Wanting to add a sentiment to my card, I found the perfect one by going with Birdie Brown Greetings Galore from My Favorite Things. It is a nice, simple and bold font.
- Horn: E43, E42, E41
- Body: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91 W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
- Bell: YR23, Y15, Y1
- Holly: G28, G24, G21
- Hat: R46, R27, R24
- Snow: BV23, BV20
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with Scalloped Rectangle Die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with A2 layer die, adhered with tape runner
- Red paper from my stash cut with Scallop tag die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image printed on Hammermill, Colored with Various Copic Markers, cit with nesting circle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and]d fun foam
- Ribbon from my stash added, tails and top adhered with glue dots
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versatile and heat embossed in clear, autumn red nuvo drops added to sides, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.