Exciting news and a card too!
Good morning from Sunny Delaware. First for my exciting news, I am on a new Design Team. You can find me and a bunch of other great designers sharing inspiration over on Facebook with Rhea Weigand. The page is Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. Click on the name and JOIN US! We will be showing off our creative talents thru the generosity of our sponsors. make sure to read to the bottom of today’s post for a special surprise from Whimsy just for Passionate Paper Creations & Friends!
I got to color up this cute penguin for my Whimsy project. Check out the snow where I added Stickles.
I found a retired sentiment from My Favorite Things that fit perfect. I stamped in Versafine and heat embossed in clear.
- Body: N8, N6, N5
- Feet & Beak: YR07, YR04, YR02
- Hat: BG34, BG32, BG11
- Snow: BG10, BG000, BG0000
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Sentiment stamped on gingham paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Gingham layer adhered with tape runner
- Orange layer cut with notched rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 2 sided adhesive
- Black layer cut with notched rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with notched rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 2 sided adhesive
- Enamel dots from my stash added to the corners, stickles added to the snow, white gel pen added to hat, black glaze pen added to eyes
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.