The flamingo, oddly enough is the mascot of our new community!
I purchased this stamp set right before we moved. I have a Sister-In-Law who loves flamingoes, and it’s our golf clubs mascot. What’s not to like?! It is a fun set that could be used for a bunch of different occasions. I am doing a version of this card for my Demo Day buddies up at Photoscraps. I had a hard time with the pink for this, and for the Demo Day card I used a whole different pink group. That being said, yes I did use blending solution and do the texture technique to make up for the weird color.
I used my Scan N Cut to cut out my flamingo, except for in-between the legs, I did that with an exacto finger knife. Foam squares come in THREE great sizes now, with the addition of the micro ones. They are a game changer!
Do you love a good pun? I do! so, Happy Bird-Day just makes me giggle….
- Body: RV13, RV11, RV10
- Beak Tip: C8, C6, C4
- Beak and Feet: YR18, YR02, E93
- Card base of Opaque 120lb
- Bazzill Back layer cut with Scallop Die, adhered with tape runner
- Patterned paper cut with scallop die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hamermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Honey Bee Prism Gems and Dew Drops added with tonic deluxe
- Sentiment stamped in versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.