Good advice from some fun fishies!
Have you tried slim line card making yet? I have to admit I have had good intentions of trying this new craze for a while, I just had not gotten around to it. But let me tell you I am really glad I did. The amount of room you have to create is pretty cool. Like last weeks card, I also made a simpler version of this for my Demo Day To Go people over at Photoscraps, my local ( not so local) shop. I love these guys and do my best to create fun things for them to try. Keep reading and scrolling you are gonna love these fish!
I used a sentiment from one of my Stamping Bella sets called Oddball Fish. This is a fun set, and I loved the sentiment for these die cut fish.
I cut my fish from 3 different sheets of the splash paper. I love the detail in these dies! amazing even in a solid color.
- Card base of Accent Opaque (this is the cheaper thicker base paper that Jennifer McGuire has been using. I LOVE it)
- SU Pool Party layer adhered with tape runner
- Green Splash layer cut with slim line die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Blue Splash layer cut with slim line die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Ring Stack cut from Tim Holtz Kraft metallic, adhered with Zig Chisel glue
- His cut from multiple colors of Splash paper, adhered with various sizes of foam squares
- Iridescent bubbles added with tonic deluxe using my tanto pick up tool
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.