Always treasure good friends!
Back in June I was able to finally spend a weekend with two of my favorite girlfriends. I live about 4 hours from each of them, and combined with everyone’s schedule we do not get together often enough. I was so excited to get to see Lisa and Christine, with the added bonus of Christine’s Mom Renee. We had such belly laughs and stayed up way later than the 20 somethings who where there! Typically when we get together, as girls do we took a group photo. I like to try and frame a good shot and send everyone one. The card I am showing you today went out along with a framed photo.
I used a Stamping Bella flower, that sadly has been retired. It’s a fun one, with endless color possibilities. I actually used the color map from the company for this one.
The sentiment is from MFT. As soon as I started to look for a good one I saw this and knew it had to be the one. Once you see the group photo you will totally understand!
What a perfect combination.
- Petals: BV08, BV04, BV02
- Stem and Leaves: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Stamen: Y18
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- SU Night of Navy layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Buffalo Brights layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Neenah layer cut with Stitches Of Love, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with coordinating die, adhered with foam squares
- Facet gems added for a bit of subtle bling
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.