OMGoodness, a “new to me” stamp company!
Once a month I make the drive up to my old local craft supply store. (Sadly there are none near me now) Lucky for me on this trip they had just gotten in a ton of new stuff. Which leads me to the “new to me” company. Have you heard of Pink Ink Designs? My, do they have some CUTE stamps! I scooped up Bee-utiful, cause…..BEES! lol. This set has as the feature stamp, a large bee that is very feminine. I fell in love right away.
I started by picking my paper. Yes! it’s that Hobby Lobby watercolor pad again. I used a Honey Bee cover die that cuts the rectangle and embosses a stippled hex pattern. Super subtle, but wait til you see the finished product.
I stamped my bee with Brutus Monroe Raven ink, then colored the body and the legs with my Copics. The list of what I used is below.
There is a cool set of individual wings with it, so I stamped them in Versafine and heat embossed them with clear powder on thin vellum. I used the thin so it was more see thru and also because I wanted it to curl a bit. I fussy cut them using my favorite fussy cutting EK scissors. There is a link for them in the shopping list.
- Bee Body: YR23, YR21, Y21
- Bee Legs: C4. C3, C2
- Card base of Neenah classic crest 110lb
- Watercolor layer, cut with Honey Bee cover plate, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on hammermill with Versafine, heat embossed with clear powder, cut with retired stitched oval word die form MFT, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on hammermill with Brutus Monroe Raven, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with stitched Oval die, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Wings stamped on vellum with Versafine, heat embossed with clear powder, fussy cut, adhered with glue dots
- Adhesive backed gold pearls added for fun
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.