Yes! I finally got to color up another plane.
Back in May I showed you the first plane I did with this set. SO MUCH FUN! You can view that post HERE. I knew then I would do another one to share with you. I struggled a bit getting this one done due to humidity. As you know we are still not in our new house, so I am still working in not ideal conditions. Last year I purchased a dehumidifier, it’s now in the room where I work happily sucking all the damp out of my paper. Copic Markers DO NOT LIKE humid paper. The alcohol ink just does not lay nice when the paper has some dampness. You and I may not be able to tell the paper is damp, but my Copic Markers do! Anyways….problem solved and full steam ahead.
I wanted to use the fun banner dies and sentiments for this card, making it for a birthday. Instead of doing a slimline and making it long, I used some linen thread tacking it with some glue. At the base of the plane I punched a hole and pushed the thread thru it to the back.
My plane is flying high so I added some clouds cut with my favorite, but retired cloud dies (paper smooches) using textured paper. I love the textured paper for clouds, it gives them an extra element.
- Plane Body: Y38, Y19, Y15, Y02, Y11
- Plane Wings: W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
- Prop: C3, C2, C1
- Bunny Shirts: YG23
- Bunnies: E18, E15, E13
- Tires: W7, Y19
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Papertrey Ink green paper cut with Big and Little Chain Die, adhered with tape runner
- Bright Blooms paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Chain Die, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with banner dies, linen thread added, adhered with foam squares, thread tacked down with Tonic deluxe
- Clouds cut with retired dies, adhered with foam squares
- Rivets added with silver metallic Gelly Roll pen
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inc double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
How cute! What a great card.
Thank you so much!