Working on getting ahead on my Birthday & Anniversary cards.
Do you ever feel like you have to hurry up and wait? UGGGGG, that is how I feel a lot of the time lately. Looks like we will not be moving into our new house til the beginning of September. On top of that we have two trips planned, one the end of August and one the end of September. With all that on my future plate, I have been concentrating on getting ahead on the cards I send out weekly. I have to admit, I am generally a month ahead on these. My goal at the moment it to get them done thru October. That will give me a chance to get a start on Christmas cards! The same with blog posts. I like to have a couple scheduled, right now I am 6 weeks ahead! Knowing I have that buffer helps me not stress about it. Anyways…..I have a super easy and fun card to show you today.
I have been wanting to use my Altenew Plaid Cover dies. How fun! I did them in pink and green over top a pink polka dot pattern.
I used the small dancing mouse from the Colorado Craft Co. Birthday Wishing set. He/She colored up quick and easy!
- Mouse: E34, E31, E30, R11
- Grass/Ground: YG06
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Pink polka dot layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Pink paper cut with Plaid Cover Die A, adhered with tape runner
- Green paper cut with Plaid Cover Die B, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder,
- Image, pink layer and black layer cut with nesting squares, squares adhered together with tape runner, entire piece adhered to card base with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Honeybee rhinestones added to the dot on the I and the exclamation point
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.