Actually it’s Liana Grace the Graduate!
It’s that time of year, and we only have one graduate in our orbit. Meet Liana Grace. (I love that the stamp set also had her name in it.) Liana is my hero. Not only is she the beautiful daughter of one of my oldest friends, she also killed her Senior year. Senior year during a pandemic sucks, and this girl managed it along with running track, working part time and navigating her Moms breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. She is headed to Montclair State College and we could not be more proud of her.
Very rarely will I cut an image down. But frankly, I did not feel like coloring that whole gown. LOL! Plus I really wanted use this fun paper and I wanted to add the sentiment.
Liana had roses in her prom corsage and some were red, so I chose that color for the bouquet.
I used this Vintage Emporium paper that looks like old travel post cards, it ties in the sentiment perfectly.
Polychromos Pencil List
- Roses: 266, 219, 132, 167, 170, 171
- Hair: 283, 188, 183
- Skin: 189, 132, 183
- Diploma: 232, 231, 230
- Tassel: 185, 217
- Cap and Gown: 199, 181, 275, 274, 273, 272
- Gown Collar: 185
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Vintage Emporium layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on Stonehenge with Versafine, heat embossed with clear powder, mounted to black paper with fun foam and double side adhesive, adhered to card with tape runner
- Image stamped with Obsidian on Stonehenge, colored with various Poloychromos Pencils, cut with Oval die, adhered to black paper with fun foam and double side adhesive, adhered to card with tape runner
- Rhinestones blackened with Copic marker
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Hey Jill, what a great occasion to celebrate!! Your coloring is gorgeous. The travel DSP is gorgeous. I am sure Liana will treasure it too.
Thanks Nancy! And thanks for the comment, they are always greatly appreciated.
Great card! Congrats to the graduate!
One of your best cards yet ok, I’m a little biased. She will treasure this forever. Loves her drivers license one too!! Love you!
Love you guys too!