Another fabulous Colorado Craft Co. stamp set!
Colorado Craft might well be my new obsessive stamp company. The bunnies and mice are too cute. The best part is, that they are really easy to color. I wanted special “chin up” type of card to send to my oldest granddaughter. This sentiment was perfect for what I wanted to tell her. *Please note that I used several retired items in this card.
I have had these Paper Smooches cloud dies for a while. Sadly they are retired. I love them because of the shape. I find most cloud dies have that flat bottom. I cut these with Papertrey Linen paper, it gives them a hint of texture. Check out those gems! They are new from Stampin Up, there are three colors in the set and are super pretty.
Since the sentiment has the word sun in it, I wanted to do the umbrella in yellow and shaded it as though that bright sun was beating down on it. I colored the handle bright blue to draw in the solid card stock behind it. Check out the gem on the umbrella, it picks up the color behind it.
- Umbrella: Y38, Y19, Y15, Y11
- Bunny: E37, E35, E34, E31, E30
- Nose: R01, R00, R000
- Puddles: B01, B00, B000
- Umbrella Handle: B28
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- SU Blueberry Bushell (retired) cut with scalloped die, adhered with tape runner
- Hammermill layer cut with rectangle die, sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, Bunny with umbrella adhered with foam squares, puddles adhered with tape runner
- Paper Smooches Clouds (retired) cut from Papertrey Ink linen paper, adhered with foam squares
- Glue backed faceted gems added
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.