Who doesn’t love some whimsical ducks?
We see a lot of ducks here in Chincoteague, but none as cute as these bathing ones from MFT! I made mine into a fun card that I can use for different occasions.
I colored up this fun ducky in a tub with various Copic Markers. I even made a video for you! I am experimenting with videos….hopefully I will get more comfortable doing them. I do have a YouTube channel, if you need a good giggle!
- Duck: Y18, Y15, Y13
- Beak: YR68, YR15, YR12
- Bath Brush: E42, E41, E40, RV11
- Frog and Towel Stripes: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Soap: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Tub Water: B000, B0000
- Towel: B37, B24, B23
- Tub: C1, C0, C00
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Retired Blue Stash paper cut with Lawn Fawn die, adhered with tape runner
- Momenta watercolor paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sizzix bubbles cut with retired paper, adhered with zig glue
- Irredescent bubbles added with tonic deluxe glue
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with versa mark and heat embossed with navy powder, cut with sentiment labels, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped with Obsidian on hammermill paper, colored with various Copic Markers, black glaze pen added to eyes, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered to vellum circle with tape runner, whole piece adhered with foam squares
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.