Paper doll like fun!
Good morning happy smiley people. Yes, this is another pink and green card for my friend Cheri! I don’t paper piece often. Generally when I do, it is a spot that I have tried to color and not liked my outcome. Thus is the case with Faith’s dress. But hey I fussy cut by hand, not machine and did a fine job. Now onto today’s card!
I attempted to color the skirt of this dress 5 or 6 times before I gave up and stamped it onto some Doodlebug Simply Spring paper.
Just like dressing a Paper Doll!
Sometimes hair is just squiggles. Check out her wand, added a tiny bit of silver to the center of the jewel then covered it with some Nuvo Drops!
- Skin: E13, E21, E11
- Crown: E27, Y26, Y15, Y11
- Hair: E25, E35, E55
- Shoes & Ribbon: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Doodlebug Simply Spring layer cut with nesting rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Linen layer cut with Framework die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Copic Markers and paper pieced, silver threads added to back, adhered with fun foam
- Jewel on scepter has silver in center of jewel and Nuvo Drops, center of crown has pink glitter ink
- Three large and three small Nuvo Drops in Key Lime added
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.