I’m having a pink and green phase…
I have the sweetest friend out in Oregon who sells Mary Kay. Recently I did a Zoom makeover with her! So fun, we were on for four hours. What can I say, it’s been a while since I have worn makeup, and we kept chatting away. Anyways…. she really wanted me to try Clinical Solutions products for anti aging. Now mind you, I am trying my best to be frugal right now so laying out the cash seemed indulgent to me. But, Cheri has bought cards from me previously to send her customers. So now I can proudly say, I “Bartered for my Beauty”! The card I have today and most likely the next four are all ones I have done for Cheri.
As you know, it has been a while since I have been coloring regularly. I was so happy with this hair!
Just so you know, I never nail it on the first try. I generally have these types of “scrap samples” for every card. I tell people that for every pretty girl card I have 3 ugly sister samples.
- Skin: E13, E11, E21
- Skirt: RV29, RV25, RV13
- Stocking Bows: RV14
- Stocking: YG13, YG11
- Shoes: N5, N4, N3
- Present: RV32, RV11, RV10
- Present Bow: C4, C3, C2, C1
- Dress Top: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Top Ruffle: RV14
- Hair: E39, E37, E35
- Shadows: BV20
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Plaid Echo Park Blooming Flowers layer cut with Whimsy Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle (now retired), adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Stampin’ Up! Soft Sea Foam cut with Wonky Oval, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer applied to present
- Nuvo Drops in Bottle Green added upper right and lower left
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.