A happy smiley set from Picket Fence
Hello! I don’t know what the weather was like over the past few months for you. For me it has been cold, grey and very wet. So now that spring has sprung here in Virginia I am so happy, as happy as this stamp is going to make you! She is so cute, and screams Spring. The card I have for you today I totally CASED ( Copy and Selectively Edit) from Pinterest.
Having stamped my image with Gina K Obsidian I decided to make the petals of her headpiece a nice sunny yellow.
I have been experimenting with slightly darker skin tones. This combo is one I have been using recently. You can find the combo below under my Copic List.
- Petals: Y19, Y15, Y02, Y11
- Face: E13, E11, E21
- Hat band: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Dress: RV14, RV13, RV23
- Ground: W3, W2, W1
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Petals: PC917 Sunburst Yellow
- Dress: PC929 Rose
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Papertrey linen paper cut with circle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Lined paper from MFT set behind the image, adhered with tape runner
- image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital, colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, adhered with tape runner and foam squares
- 3 tiny pink pearls added to upper right hand corner
- Same lined paper used to decorate the envelope flap, adhered with 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.