Papercraft Business Challenge #33
This months theme is OF COURSE! Christmas
Surprise! I am back. There has been a lot going on in my life besides the whole Covid thing. Way back in June I decamped from Annapolis and moved to our beach cottage for what was supposed to be just the summer. But in the mean time we were prepping our Annapolis house for sale. So today, that house goes on the market and it’s my Hubby’s last day of work. We have picked out a great lot on the 16th hole in Plantation Lakes, which is in Millsboro Delaware. However, they won’t be able to break ground til maybe January. That being said, we have moved into the cottage at the beach for the winter. It is small and that is our biggest challenge. Wish us luck!
Since I used digital stamps, I printed out the tree first and colored it in.
Trees look way better with some texture, so before I did anything else I grabbed my Colorless Blending fluid and a piece of towel, dabbing to create this cool look.
Next I printed out my gnomes, and got down to giving them some color. True to form I grabbed those Nuvo Drops and made their noses POP!
I know a lot of you shy away from hair, this girl is perfect for easy hair. I literally grabbed 3 C’s and scribbled it in!
Copic Marker List:
- Tree & Muffin Wrapper: G29, YG67, YG17, YG25
- Star: Y19, Y15, Y11
- Tree Trunk: E09, E08, E13
- Girl Hair: C6, C4, C1
- Girl Hat & Dress: R89, R39, R37
- Boy Beard: C5, C4, C3, C2, C1
- Boy Hat: YG95, YG93, YG91
- Boy Suit: YG95, YG93, G91
- Muffin: E81, R05
- Shoes: E87, E84, E81
- Ground: W5, W4, W3
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Real Red layer, cut with rectangle dies, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with stitched rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Tree printed on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with deckle edge die, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Gnomes printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment (MFT retired Snow Globe Sentiments) stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with banner dies, adhered with foam squares
- The garland on the tree is silver gel pen, balls are Nuvo Drops in Autumn Red, gnome noses have Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.