Papercraft Business Challenge # 31 Theme: Ocean / Water
Can you believe that June is already over? That makes it time for another Papercraft Business Challenge. I encourage you to pop over to the Challenge and check out my Design Team Friends creations.
I am finally settling in here at the beach. I have also been clocking a lot of miles on my purple trike, who I have named Petunia! We have been getting in some beach and book time in the afternoons. A new routine is slowly emerging and I am getting my card making mojo back!
I had so much fun coloring this beach bag! I also carried over the rainbow theme on other parts of the card!
Love this sunburst die from Neat & Tangled. Sadly it is retired. I used a circle die, then the burst die, and cut it to fit the corner of the card. The Rhinestone was perfect for the center!
My sentiment was stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder.
I carried the rainbow into her beach cover up and hat. Adding a cute heart from Sunny Studio’s heart confetti. You cannot really tell, but there are Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew on her sandals to make them look like the rubber ones everyone wears. You know I had to get Nuvo Drops in there somewhere! LOL.
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Hair: E99, YR24, YR23
- Cover Up: C1, C0, C00 ( for the stripes refer to the Basket colors)
- Pants: B28, B24, B32
- Shoes: E84, R46, R27, R14
- Hat: E43, E42, E41, Y08, Y06, Y02
- Basket: YG09, YG05, YG01, B28, B24, B32, Y08, Y06, Y02, YR07, YR04, YR02, R46, R27, R14
- Basket Handle and Flower: R04
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Skin: PC997 Beige
- Cover Up: PC1060 20% Cool Grey
- Hat: PC1084 Ginger Root
- Red: PC930 Magenta
- Orange: PC921 Pale Vermillion
- Yellow: PC916 Canary Yellow
- Blue: PC1101 Denim Blue
- Green: PC910 True Green
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Stampin Up! Night of Navy cut with Stitched Rectangle die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Sunny Studio Flirty Flower layer cut with Nested Rectangles, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White layer of Classic Crest cut with Wonky Rectangle, adhered with fun foam
- Sun cut from retired SU Pineapple Punch paper, with circle die and Neat & Tangled Sunburst die, adhered with tape runner and trimmed, Rhinestone added
- Sand created with SU Crumb Cake paper and Nuvo Mica Mist in Antique Gold, cut with Wonky Rectangle and Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Rolling Hills die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banners, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb paper with Gina K. amalgam ink in obsidian, colored with various COpic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew added to tops of sandals
- Confetti heart added to hat
- Sakura gelly roll pen in black glaze added to center of flower on beach bag
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive