A fun new Stamping Bella Uptown Girl!
Happy Thursday! I trust everyone is doing well. Today I have the second Thank You card I made for my Mary kay friend. For this one I used a super cool new stamp set from Stamping Bella. Audrey Loves Makeup is new in the Uptown Girls line. I love her SO much. I think she would be great in a shadow box with her original sentiment. But, in the mean time I think you will really like the card I made.
Yes, I used the same sentiment as the Daisy card, and essentially the same lay out, except it is vertical instead of horizontal. Again, stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder.
So here is a little secret. I googled the mary Kay lipstick, and colored the tube here to match. Do you do stuff like that? Drop me a note and let me know! Did you spy the Nuvo drops? They are on her necklace and her bracelet. I added them using a stylus tool.
Copic & Prismacolor List
- Shoes: RV14
- Lipstick: RV25, N7 and Prismacolor Pencil PC949 silver
- Hat & Gloves: RV145, RV13, RV11
- Bows: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Skin: E15, E13, E11, RV32
- Hair: E79, E27, E25
- Purse & Dress: BV34, C6, C5, C4
- Fingers on the glove: Prismacolor Pencil PC994 process red
- Purse closure and strap: Prismacolor Pencil PC949 silver
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- MFT Black & White dots paper adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Dry Embossed layer done with retired embossing folder and Neenah, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with stitched rectangle die, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 110lb, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan N Cut SDX125, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops in Caramel Cream added with a stylus to necklace and bracelet
- Black Rhinestones added randomly
- Envelope (not pictured) embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.