Paper Nest Dolls Digi….
Happy Thursday from my Studio to yours! I cannot believe May is almost half way done, Summer will be here before we know it. I have spent a lot of time lately looking at and purchasing digital stamps. What I really need to do is sit and catalog them onto Evernote with all my other stamps. YIKES!!!!!!!! But seriously I do need to do that. Better now when the number of digi’s is still pretty manageable. I need a simple plan of action, like to stop procrastinating! LOL.
Today I have a cute Cancer Fighter from Paper Nest Dolls. My Friend Lisa is just about done with her chemo and her next challenge is surgery. I wanted to make her a fun card to remind her to keep fighting. (like she would forget? Duh!) When I printed this I somehow goofed it up, and it printed very lightly. So I have accidentally almost done some no line coloring! Some day I will get brave enough to give it a shot. For now I am just going to bask in this almost piece, cause it came out pretty sweet.
I cut my FIGHT out three times in three different colors and layered them up. It looks cool when you see the card close up. The fight word and the heart ribbon are from La-La Lands December kit, and not sold separately yet.
Isn’t she a cutie? She was fun to color. The FIGHT on her pants is actually part of the stamp, but making her pants black I covered it up. I used my white gel pen to add it back in.
Copic Marker List
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Bow: RV14, RV13, RV21
- pants: C7, C6, C5
- Turban: RV11, RV10
- Turban Dots: RV14
- Top: Y15, Y13, Y11
- Gloves: Rv14, RV13, RV21, C4, C3, C2
- Sneakers: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Turban: PC929 pink
- Bow Center: PC995 mulberry
- Top: PC940 sand
- Sneakers: PC1076 90% french grey, PC1072 50% french grey
- Pants: PC 1067 90% cool grey
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Pink gingham layer cut with Stitched Rectangle Die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Polka dot layer cut with Nesting Rectangle Die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Heart cut in gingham and black, glued together with Tonic Deluxe glue, a little offset for a shadow, adhered with tape runner
- FIGHT cut in gingham, black and bright pink, adhered together and mounted with tonic deluxe glue
- Image printed with Epson WF3720 on Hammermill Color Copy Digital paper, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Rhinestones added for BLING! White gel pen to make her eyes pop
- Envelope embellished with matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.