Happy Mother’s Day! a day late……
Happy Monday. I hope all of you that are some variant of a Mother, had a great day yesterday. Today I am going to share with you the card I made for my Sister for Mother’s Day. You can actually use it for anything since I did not put a sentiment on the front. I used the Mini Frenchie stamp set from Stamping Bella. It has three adorable Frenchies in garden settings. For this card I used the Frenchie in Rain Boots.
If you are new here: I love layers and fun foam, and layers with fun foam! This card has four layers and two of them have fun foam between them. I like the way it can make a layer look like it is floating above the one below it.
This truly is the sweetest image, and very easy to color up. It’s a good set if you need something quick and fun.
- Boots: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Boot Tag: R46, R24, R14
- Boot Sole: YG95, YG93, YG91
- Flowers: RV55
- Frenchie: E33, E31, E30
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Lavendar textured layer (from my stash) cut with Stitched Rectangle Die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- SU Highland Heather Layer cut with Sizzix Dotted Rectangle Die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- MFT Tiny Check layer cut with MFT Blueprints Dies, adhered with tape runner
- Hammermill Color Copy Digital cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die, Image stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian with the aid of my Mini Misti, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Envelope embellished with matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive