Happy Thursday from my Studio to yours! Recently I was catching up on my Birthday and Anniversary cards. I keep them already made and addressed about 2 months ahead at a time. I mail them out every Monday. I have been doing this for YEARS and it’s a system that works well for me. Ever the anal retentive, I also have a note every Monday in my Planner that says ‘Mail Cards’. Crazy right? But I rarely am I ever late celebrating my Friends & Family.
The stamp I am showing you today can be purchased two ways. As part of a set in clear polymer and as a single with a sentiment in digital. I used the digital version, but put both in the shopping list for you. This one was super fun to color. Marcella of Power Poppy always shows where the shading is, making the coloring almost fool proof! I also enjoyed finding a group of colors that would flow together, while keeping it masculine.
You have probably noticed that I usually always heat emboss my sentiments. I feel like that way they don’t look faded and it gives them a bit of texture that makes them stand out.
This was just so fun to color. The possibilities are endless for color choices. You can use it for a variety of Celebrations too.
Copic Marker List
- Top Box: Y38, Y19, Y15, B16, B14, B12
- Middle Box: YG09, YG05, YG01, Y08, Y06, Y04
- Bottom Box B95, B93, B91, YR04, YR02, YR01. YG09, YG05, YG01
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Top Box: PC919 non-photo blue
- All Three Boxes: PC1002 yellowed orange
- Middle and Bottom Box: PC910 true green
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Blueberry Bushel layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Green pattern paper cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammer Mill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Epson WF3720 printer, cut with Penny Black Elegant Stitching die, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.