Bee Happy Socially Distant Hug!
Happy Monday….today I am sending you a Socially Distant Hug! I think we are all finding fun and creative ways to check in on others and let them know we care. I spent a couple days making 16 of these cards for Friends and Family. The image just makes me smile. Normally I never make multiples of cards anymore, preferring to spend my time coloring the image instead of mass producing the cards. This one was just too cute and an easy color.
I stamped my sentiment in Versafine and heat embossed it with clear powder. Do yourself a favor and invest in a good heat tool. I use the new Wagner one, you will find it in the shopping list. It melts the powder quickly without warping the paper!
Is this not the cutest bee? She is a digital stamp from a cool Etsy store called 2 Cute Ink. She also has a blog by the same name. Check her out, support a small business! Look at her little arms, they are clearly doing the virtual hug! There is a tiny drop of Woodland Green Nuvo drops on the bow, and a teeny tiny bit of Dandelion Yellow on her tail.
Copic Marker List
- Bee Body: Yo8, Y06, Y02, W7, W6, W5
- Wings: BG11, BG000, BG0000
- Bow: YG17, YG13, YG11
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Yellow Stripe: PC916 canary yellow
- Wings: PC1087 powder blue
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Solid card stock layer cut with nesting rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with nesting rectangles, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Epson WF3720 printer, colored with varios Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut out with MFT Wonky Circle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo Drops in Woodland Green placed on center of bow, Dandelion Yellow on her tail
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.