Mona with Camera
Good Thursday morning! Today is day 958 of lock down or so it feels. It’s hard to get some quiet time here since my husband likes to have the news on 24/7. I was having such a hard time getting this post started with all the chatter that I finally had to ask him to turn it off for an hour so I could get this written. SO send some good vibes his way, he might be having withdrawl……..
We have been having a ton of rain here this past week or so, which is kinda funny because I put today’s image in some cool rain boots for you!
Mona has a cute camera. I did a couple neat things with it. The shutter button (which when I did this I for some reason had in my head it was a flash bulb) has some glitter drops on it. I also added Morning Dew to the “lens”.
Morning Dew is one of my most used Nuvo Drop. It’s the clear one. Here I added it to her boots to give them that rubber shine. I added it very carefully to each boot, making sure there was separation between the boots.
Copic Marker List
- Hair: E99, YR24, YR23, Y21
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Ground: W4, W3
- Jeans: B97, B95, B91
- Sweater: BV20, Y15, Y13, YG11
- Boots: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Jacket: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Scarf & Heart: RV09, RV14, RV13
- Ring on camera: Copic Multiliner .25
- Camera Body: C5, C3, C1, C00, N4
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Hair: PC1034 goldenrod
- Jeans: PC1079 blue violet lake
- Sweater: PC1051 20% warm grey
- Boots: PC1003 spanish orange
- Camera: PC949 silver
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Altenew Enchanting Washes layer trimmed to fit card front, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill Digital Color Copy with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with MFT Blueprints 33 dies, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo drops in Silver Moondust added to camera, Nuvo dsrops in Morning Dew added to boots and camera lens
- Envelope embellished in matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.