Chick Letter, AAA CAS Card Challenge #163
Happy Monday from my living room to yours! Today I have a sweet little birdie for you which also doubles as my entry for Challenge #163 over at AAA Cards CAS Challenge # 163. This little digi comes from Kinda Cute by Patricia. If you have never heard of her or seen her stuff, do yourself a favor and buzz on over and check her out. We are still doing our best to flatten the curve here at our house. We are about 5 weeks in. Total learning curve for us. WE are calling it the test for when my husband retires next year. I can see that we will both have to alter our routines a bit. But I am pretty sure we will both survive. I hope all of you are getting along with whomever you may be locking down with.
I love this sweet bird! It comes in another version that is architectural. I purchased that one also, as they are just too cute for words.
The envelope is pretty plain. I thought if I colored it, it may overpower the bird. So I opted just to add a tiny bit of shadow and colored the heart. I added a tiny spot of gel pen then covered the whole heart in Morning Dew Nuvo Drops.
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Bird: PC1079 blue violet lake, PC1025 periwinkle, PC 1087 powder blue
- Beak: PC1034 goldenrod, PC942 yellow ochre, PC916 canary yellow
- Heart: PC925 crimson lake, PC924 crimson red, PC929 pink
- Envelope: PC1063 cool grey 50%
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- MFT Blueberry layer cut with Spellbinders Nestabilites Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Image printed on Springhill Bristol Vellum 80lb with my Epson WF3720 printer, cut with the rectangle dies, colored with various Prismacolor pencils, sentiment added with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew added to heart
- Envelope embellished with some retired Stampin Up! DSP from my stash and 6 inch double side adhesive