Happy Thursday! If you stopped by on Monday then you know todays cards are the Polychromos Pencil version of those cards. If you missed that post do yourself a favor and buzz back and check it out. You can find it on the sidebar and also by clicking older posts at the bottom of the page.
I have really been enjoying honing my pencil skills. I have about 5 different full sets, and believe me they are all a bit different and I don’t have a favorite …yet!
I used the Nuvo Drops in Bottle Green with the Pink Flowers. I love how the pencil makes the petals look textured.
Nuvo Drops In Autumn Pearl for the yellow. This one is my favorite.
I used the Poppy Parade card stock for the smile. See how nice the three layers look!
I went with the Pear Pizzaz again with the yellow. The dots on my smile are actually the punch out from the bottom of the s, the real dot was too small for me to try and layer!
Polychromos Pencil List
- Pink Flower: 126 Carmine, 131 medium flesh, 132 light flesh
- Yellow Flower: 190 venetian red, 186 terra cotta, 108 dk cadmium yellow, 106 light chrome yellow, 168 green yellowish
- Small Leaf: 266 permanant green
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Solid layer ( Poppy Parade & Pear Pizzaz) cut with Spellbinders Nested Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Striped MFT Dots & Stripes layers cut with Nested Rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed with Epson WF3720 printer on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb, cut with Gina Marie Ric Rac Nested Rectangle, Colored with various Polychromos Pencils, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double size adhesive
- Smile word cut 3 times with Stamping Bella Smile die ( comes in a set of 3 sizes!) layers glued together with Nuvo Smooth Precision Glue Pen, adhered with the same glue
- Nuvo drops placed over printed dots using the tip of a small stylus
- Envelopes embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.