Happy Monday, right? I think today is Monday…… We are still hunkered down here on Skyway Drive, and we sincerely hope that all of you are doing your part to flatten this curve. The sooner we all comply, the sooner we can get back to our old normal!
If like me, you have been a bit concerned about spending. There are LOTS of stamp companies that have digital images, and most of them offer some freebies. I’ve been using “digis” for about a little over a year. I really like that I can have my image instantly, I can resize it to fit my needs, and last but not least….STORAGE!
Todays cards, and Thursdays too, use a free image from Tiddly Inks. Great shop on Etsy! I did four versions of this card. I did a pink and a yellow version in both Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils. Today I am showing you the Copic versions. Buzz back on Thursday for the Pencil versions. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Look how pretty the Liquid Mercury Nuvo Drops look against the Coral Red.
The Bottle Green Nuvo Drops were perfect with the yellow.
For the pink flower card I cut the smile with Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft paper. I cut the word three times for each card, and layered them up.
For the yellow I used Stampin’ Up! Pear Pizzaz.
Copic Marker List
- Pink Flowers: R37, R35, R32
- Yellow Flowers: YR23, YR21, Y21
- Small Leaf: G14
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Solid layer ( Poppy Parade & Pear Pizzaz) cut with Spellbinders Nested Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Striped MFT Dots & Stripes layers cut with Nested Rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed with Epson WF3720 printer on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb, cut with Gina Marie Ric Rac Nested Rectangle, Colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double size adhesive
- Smile word cut 3 times with Stamping Bella Smile die ( comes in a set of 3 sizes!) layers glued together with Nuvo Smooth Precision Glue Pen, adhered with the same glue
- Nuvo drops placed over printed dots using the tip of a small stylus
- Envelopes embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.