Whimsy Stamps Digital Freebie!
Hi every one! Like you, I have been spending a lot of time on my computer. Lots of Designers have been releasing fun Virus related images and making them free. Dustin Pike and Whimsy Stamps is where we got the image we are hopping today. Let me give you a little back story. I belong to a group of crafters called The Collective Creators. When I saw this freebie image, I thought how cool would it be if a bunch of us colored this image and did a blog hop. That is how this fun hop got its start. So, keep reading then make sure to click the links and work your way thru the hop. I know my fellow creators would love if you dropped them a note to let them know you were there, and while you are at it why not follow them if you don’t already! THANKS.
Yup! Toilet Paper humor. I for one was not one of those hoarders and I’m down to my last seven rolls. So I hope the stores near me get some soon……….
Don’t you love dragons? I do, and this guy is no exception. Dustin has eight other images at Whimsy Stamps featuring this particular one. I made his eyes pop with some black glaze gel pen.
Now that you have checked out my card, hop on over and check out my friends! *my Prismacolor list, card details and the shopping list are below the hop list 🙂
Jill Killeen Killeen House Studio You are HERE 🙂
LeeAnn McKinney LeeAnn Gets Crafty
Saundra Rega Crafted Bliss Studio
Donna Idlet Creative Lady
Renee Moran Delaney Jane Cards
Jessica Shier Jessica May Day
Marie Bingaman Another Card Making Blog
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Body: PC1007 imperial violet, PC1079 blue violet lake, PC1103 caribbean blue, PC1087 powder blue
- Belly: PC195 pomegranate, PC930 magenta, PC926, carmine red, PC929 pink
- Toilet Paper: PC1063 50% cool grey, PC1061 30% cool grey, PC1060 20% cool grey, PC1059 10% cool grey
- Grounding: PC1074 70% french grey
- I used PC935 black to re-blacken the out line of the image in some areas
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- MFT Petite Plaid layer cut with Nesting Rectangle, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- SU Melon Mambo cut with Stitched Rectangle Stax, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Springhill White Cardstock Paper 80lb Vellum Bristol with my Epson WF3720 printer, cut with Sizzix Dotted Rectangle Dies, colored with various Prismacolor Pencils, adhered with fun foam and double side adhesive