Happy April! The world may have gone all crazy, but my fellow Design Team Members and I have a great new challenge for you. I am guessing that most of us will not be able to spend Easter with our extended families, but we can send them fabulous cards! What better way to build your stash than to join our challenge.
For my card I went back to Stamping Bella and grabbed one of their Uptown Girls. This one is Bunny Has A Daffodil. It is a super sweet image, I hope ya’ll like her.
She is hiding this fun egg. I added white gel pen for highlights and also on the dots of the egg.
I LOVE these ears. They actually really pull the card together.
For me this card screams SPRING and EASTER. So why don’t you “hop” to it and make your own, and don’t forget to enter our challenge.
- Dress: BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000
- Ears: W2, W1, W0, R81, R83
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Belt: RV66, RV63
- Shoes: RV66, RV55, RV63
- Egg: RV66, RV55, RV63, BG57, BG53, E55, Y35, Y32
- Daffodil: E55, Y35, Y32
- Hair: E37, E35, E31
- Grass, Leavers: G46, G43
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Dress: PC956 lilac
- Ears: PC993 hot pink, PC1069 20% french grey
- Skin: PC943 burnt ochre
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- MFT Tiny Check layer cut with Nesting Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- MFT Ripe Raspberry layer cut with Nesting Rectangles, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Bazzill Diamond layer cut with Gina Marie Designs Mosaic Oval, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill Digital Color Copy 100lb with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, Nuvo Glitter Gloss on lowest ruffle, cut with Brother Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped (retired set from C.C. Designs called Easter Funnies) on Bazzill with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels, adhered with foam squares
- Honey Bee Stamps Cupcake Jewels adhered with Tonic Deluxe Adhesive
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Your wonderful card definitely screams Spring and Easter! I love how you colored her and those bunny ears are just so cute.
Thank you so much Anna! I plan on hopping thru all the DT posts tonight! Stay Safe.
Thanks for sharing! We won’t be moved in to our new home for about another 4 weeks so very limited craft supplies. Maybe next month!
Exciting! I cannot wait til we move next year!
It is exciting but so stressful!
[…] Jill Pehle-Killeen – https://thekhsbloghome.wpcomstaging.com […]