Happy Monday! Today’s super fun giraffe was totally “Cased” from Jennifer D aka JennyDIXabella. She designs for Stamping Bella. Buzz on over and check her out.
Is this not the BEST sentiment ever? I love to send encouraging cards, do you?
I just love his expression. The eyes really are the window to the soul, and his soul is saying “what’s up?”
Copic Marker List
- Spots: E08, E15, E13
- Hooves: E18, E15, E13
- Head, Legs: YR23, YR21, YR31
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Spots: PC943 Burnt Ochre
- Body: PC1033 Mineral Orange
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Stampin Up Cajun Craze layer cut with Stitched Rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Patterned Paper from my stash layer cut with Nesting Rectangles, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Shaker constructed and added to top of card
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with MFT Fishtail Flag Trio die, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Crystal Drops in Auburn Pearl added
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.