Happy Thursday! Today I have this adorable little gnome with a huge beard and some pretty flowers. I colored this up with my Copics and made a card, then went back and colored it up with my Polychromos Pencils also! It is really fun to see them side by side.
Can I tell you how in love I am with these flowers? Yes! there are Nuvo drops on the centers. Good catch.
I told you my little friend has a large beard. There is some pencil over the Copics giving it that awesome texture. I have to say I think this is my best beard so far.
Copic Marker List
- Beard: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
- Flower Petals: B00, B000, B0000, BV20
- Flower Centers: Yr24, Y17, Y23
- Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG03, YG21
- Hat: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Flower Pot: E44, E42, E40
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Beard: PC1072 50% French Grey, PC1070 30% French Grey
- Flower Petals: PC1050 10% Warm Grey
- Leaves: PC912 Apple Green
- Hat: PC1097 Moss Green
- Skin: PC943 Burnt Ochre
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Petite Plaid layer cut with Nesting Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Nesting Rectangle die, adhered with foam squares
- Purple circle cut from MFT Grape Jelly card stock with MFT Wonky Circle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sakura black glaze pen added to flower centers and gnome eyes, Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew added over black glaze pen in flower centers
- MFT Iridescent Bubbles added with Tonic Deluxe Glue
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.