Papercraft Business Challenge # 27
Theme: Boy/Male Birthday Card
Happy Monday! It is time for another fun Challenge from Papercraft Business Challenge. The theme is Boy or Male Birthday Card. I searched my stash, and like most of us I am sadly lacking in the masculine stamp department. Lucky for me we have digital stamps. Mo Manning to the rescue.
Check out this face, pure boy. Yes! I added Nuvo drops ( Morning Dew ) to the glasses.
I also added Nuvo drops to the blaster, the area I colored blue looked like a water tank to me.
He is rocking some killer Hawaiian shorts too!
- Glasses: B04, B01, B000,
- Blaster: B04, B01, B000, YG25, YG23, YG03, V05, V04, V01, W4
- Shorts: YG25, YG23, YG21, YG17, YG03, YG01, RV29, RV25, RV23, B000
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Flip Flops: N5, N4, N3
- Hair: E29, E25, E35
- Sand: E37, E35, E34, E31, E30
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Glasses: PC1040 Electric Blue
- Blaster: PC1040 Electric Blue, PC913 Spring Green
- Skin: PC997 Beige
- Flip Flops: PC1065 70% Cool Grey
- Hair: PC946 Dark Brown
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Papertrey Ink Spring Rain layer cut with MFT Rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Altenew Enchanting Wishes paper cut with Penny Black Antique Frames die, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Epson WF 3720 printer
- Image cut with Penny Black Die and colored with Various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew applied to glasses and the blaster tank