My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
Happy last Monday of February! Yikes where is the time going? I feel like I need a bit of serenity. Are you familiar with My Favorite Things Pure Innocence line? They are really sweet, and basically if you can color one you can color them all. For me I generally color the faces and hair the same each time, and get creative in the clothing or accessories they may have. I initially bought this set because I have a really good friend that is mad for yoga, but check out the sentiments…..you can use this set for a lot of different things besides a friend that loves yoga!
Everyone wears black yoga pants, so I gave my girl here some polka dots on hers.
I got creative making this halo behind her. I thought it would be fun to make it look like she was radiating light. I combined a die and some ink blending with some rhinestones for this effect.
- Top: BG09, BG57, BG53
- Pants & Shoes: N7, N5, N4
- Hair: E09, E125, E13
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shading: BV20
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- MFT Sweet Celebration layer cut with MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Gina K Heavy Weight paper layer cut with Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Hexagon, cut with Neat & Tangled Stitched Sunburst, Inked blended with Taylored Expressions brush and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banners, adhered with foam squares
- Rhinestones added to sunburst
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive