Under The Weather Mochi Girl
Happy Thursday from me to YOU! Seems like I have a lot of friends and family that are under the weather right now. Today I have a card for you that is guaranteed to bring a smile to a sick girls face. Meet Mochi, she is a new line from Stamping Bella.
There is a lot of open space hair on this image, and that posed a challenge. While it looked fine after coloring it with my Copics, it still needed some texture. I took my Prismacolor Pencil PC946 Dark Brown and added some.
I have been having so much fun with my Nuvo Drops products. Here I added some onto the green bottle to give it an antique medicine bottle vibe.
- Glass Bottle: G46, G24, G21, W5, W3, W1
- Water Bottle Lid: W5, W3, W1
- Thermometer: N1, N0, R17, R14
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shirt: YR23, YR21, Y21
- Lips: R14
- Hair: E47, E44, E43
- Shadow: BV20
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Cajun Craze Layer cut with MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White Neenah shape cut with MFT Blue Prints die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital paper 100lb with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew added to medicine bottle, Image was stamped onto patterned paper and water bottle was fussy cut and adhered to image with tape runner, whole image cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Honey Bee Stamps Angular Banners, Nuvo Crystal drops in English Mustard added, and adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive