Watch out for the Early Bird!
Happy Monday! Did you all have a great Valentines Day Weekend? Ours was busy. We are planning a move next February, and on Sunday we went to check out some more communities we are considering. We have kind of narrowed it down, but there is still so much to do. We have given ourselves a timeline/deadline. Purging to be done by May 1, Painting, fixing up and staging by Sept 1, and either building or finding and moving by March 1. I will be doing my best to keep to my blogging schedule, but you may see a decrease in my Instagram posting. The good news is my studio size will double! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE
Look at that face! Can you spy the Nuvo drops? Yes there are some on his eyeballs. But wait til you see the rest of the card!
Oh my! he is flying thru the clouds, amongst lots and lots of white Nuvo drops.
Copic Marker List
- Body: Y38, Y19, Y15, Y11
- Beak & Feet: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
- Eyes: N1, N0, B000, B0000
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- MFT Berrylicious layer cut with MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Cloud layer, base of Gina K Heavy Weight card stock in white, cut with Stitched Rectangle Stax, stenciled with MFT Cloud Stencil and Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass, Upper and lower clouds created with Gina K paper cut with Whimsy Stamps Cloud and Grass Edger die and stenciled, they were adhered with foam squares to the cloud base layer, entire layer then adhered to base of card with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Cloud with sentiment cut from Neenah, sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Early Bird stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian on Hammermill paper, colored with various Copic Markers, Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew placed on eyeballs, adhered with a WOBBLE!
- Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White placed all over the clouds
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.