Edna Needs a Martini!
Happy Monday from me to you! Have you checked out the Edna the Fairy Godmother line from Stamping Bella? She is a riot, I love her to pieces. She’s a curvy, a glamorous and a martini drinking wish granter.
I really enjoy coloring people. I have noticed lately that unless I am doing a card for a specific person I tend to color my hair (at least on women) red. Which also happens to be my hair color. My question to you is: do you do the same?
Check it out, I Nuvo dropped the glass. It was tricky, but looks like old glass to me.
- Dress: BG78, BG75, BG72
- Flower and Shoes: R56, RV34, R81
- Martini: G40
- Martini Olive: YG95, R24
- Martini Glass: B000, B0000
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Lips: R24
- Wings: E43, E42, E41
- Shadow: BV20
- Ground: W3, W2
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Dress: PC907 Peacock Green, PC1088 Muted Turquoise
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb
- Black Metallic Kraft layer cut with Penny Black Swirly Stitches die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill color Copy Digital 100 lb, stamped with Gina K. amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils,
- Wings and dress ruffle have Nuvo Glitter Gloss added,
- Nuvo Jewel drops in Sea Breeze added to martini glass, layer adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive