A fun way to send some love!
Happy Thursday from warm, but rainy Annapolis. Valentines day is a little over a week away! Today I have a Stamping Bella that is really easy to color, and makes a cool Valentine. Mine is going to a very special relative.
The jar lid on the left is colored with just my Copic Markers, the right has pencil added to it. The difference is subtle, but adds dimension.
Here is a closer look at the Copic/Prismacolor version.
I wanted my image to have a vintage feel, so I went for an old paper look for my tag.
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Copic Marker List
- Jar Lid: W4, W2, W0
- Hearts and Ribbon: R27, R24, R22
- Jar: B000, B0000, N0, BV20
- Tag: E42, E41, E40
- Shadow: BV20
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Jar Lid: PC1072 50% French Grey
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb
- Tiny Check layer cut with MFT Rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Stampin Up! Real Red Card Stock layer cut with Rectangle STAX, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100 lb with Gina K. Amalgam Ink in Obsidian, cut with Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Chain die, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.