Stamping Bella Tiny Townie
Happy Monday from me to you! Can you believe it is already February? Boy did January zip by. I have a bright cheerful card for you today, even if there is rain in the name. I had so much fun coloring the umbrella.
The umbrella looks like flower petals to me, and for some reason I was inspired to color it green. For a bit of whimsy I added a rhinestone to the top.
Do you like to pair pink and green? I do, must be a leftover from my Preppie teenage years! I added glitter gloss to her underskirt, it shows up much better in this photo. Glitter gloss is really hard to capture when photographing, it is really subtle and still makes a big pop.
Copic Marker List
- Umbrella: G07, G14, YG03, W4
- Boots: Y19, Y15, Y11
- Water Puddle: B01, B00, B000
- Skirt: R24, R22, R20
- Skirt, Stockings & Hair Tie: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Hair: E37, E35, YR24, YR20
- Grass: G28, G24, YG25
- Hearts: R24
- Shadows: BV20
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Umbrella: PC912 Apple Green
- Shirt & Stockings: PC913 Spring Green
- Hair: PC1082 Chocolate
- Dress: PC926 Carmine Red, PC928 Blush Pink
- Card base of Neenah classic crest 110lb
- Sunny Studio Flirty Flowers layer cut with rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill color copy digital 110lb cut with Penny Black Elegant Stitching die with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Umbrella high lights and shirt dots done with Sakura gelly roll 05, Nuvo glitter gloss on underskirt, Basic rhinestone jewel placed on umbrella
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
- Envelope embellished with matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.