Theme: Love / Valentines Day
Welcome! Can you believe it is February already? The winter is flying by. It is also time for another fun challenge over at Papercraft Business Challenge. Of course the theme is Love/Valentines. Stamping Bella came thru for me again with a fun almost anti-Valentine Valentine. Meet Oddball with a Lock and Key.
My heart ended up looking totally different than I had intended, but I love the way it looks. Like old tarnished silver.
I decided that I did not want to go a traditional red or even pink for her dress. I colored it about 8 times in different combos! The thing that really made it, but was hard to photograph is the overlay of Glitter Gloss.
Did you think I forgot the Nuvo drops? NOPE! I added Jewel Drops in Grey Mist over the skulls, giving them a creepy 3D effect.
- Dress & Shoe Hearts: BV20, RV11, R00
- Dress Trim: BV17, BV11
- Heart, Key & Shoes: W7, W5, W3, W1
- Hair: R59, E08, E35
- Stockings: BV17, RV11
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shadow: BV20
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Dress: PC1050 10% Warm Grey, PC1014 Deco Pink
- Heart, Key & Shoes: PC1071 70% French Grey
- Hair: PC1030 Raspberry, PC1032 Pumpkin Orange
- Skin: PC1050 10% Warm Grey
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb
- Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft paper in Onyx, embossed with Stampin Up Tin Tyle Dynamic Embossing Folder, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Bazzill Diamond card stock cut with Gina Marie Feathered Lace die, sentiment stamped with Gina K. amalgam in Obsidian, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped with Gina K. amalgam in Obsidian on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100 lb, Colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan n Cut SDX125, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey Mist added to skulls
- Nuvo Glitter Gloss over the dress
- Envelope embellished with matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
I just love how you didn’t go traditional with your card specially the heart. Your color choices are great and wonderful coloring, as usual! This is absolutely beautiful Jill!
Thank you so much Anna! I literally colored her about 10 times in different reds and purples.
I love that stamp! What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing!
Nancee, thanks! It is a fun one to color. I just did a big Bella order……😜😜😜.
Me too! I just got mine yesterday!
I went a little over board, but I just love them so much. I do worry that my followers will get tired of seeing them. but I remind myself that I color way better when coloring something I love, instead of what others want me to.