The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Happy Thursday from me to you! I haver another Snarky Sisters challenge entry to share with you. This challenge is always a hoot, being from Jersey I do love me some SNARK! The theme this time is: A is for ANTI-Valentine. Wait til you see how I incorporated Broasca.
Bet you are still wondering how I incorporated a frog in with this theme, and just where I put the Nuvo Drops! LOL.
I really wanted his eyes to pop out. So you guessed it, Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew were applied to his eyes. The center of the flowers have Nuvo Glitter Drops in Summer Sunrise
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Copic Marker List
- Frog Body: W7, W6, W5, W4, W3
- Pot: E09, E08, E13
- Leaves and Grass: G07, G14, YG03
- Flowers: R59, R46, R24
- Eyes: BG01, BG000, BG0000
- Shirt: YG03, YG01, YG00, BG02, BG01, BG000
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Gingham layer from Photposcraps (custom printed) cut with MFT rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Sentiment designed in WordPress, printed on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb, image stamped under it with Gina K. amalgam ink in Obsidian, cut with CC Designs Rectangles no.1 (retired)
- Image colored with various Copic Markers, Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew added to eyes, Nuvo Glitter Drops in Summer Sunrise added to flower centers, layer adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Envelope embellished with matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
*Note: My image is a Little Miss Muffet Stamp, which is no longer in business. The Artist is Pollycraft
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.