Mini House Mouse…
Happy Thursday from my house to yours. Are you familiar with House Mouse? They are an adorable line from Stampendous. They are also extremely easy to color. Today I have a mini one for you. He is a party hat wearing, gift bearing little guy that I made into an Anniversary card.
You must be giggling, like I am if you realized this is the part of my blog where I show you a Nuvo drop and where I used it! I am not going to apologize since I warned you several blogs ago. So there is Nuvo Stone Drops in Belgium Blue Stone on the top of the hat. I chose the stone because it has texture, like a pom-pom.
If house mice really looked like this I might not mind them. He has a sweet face and a big belly.
- Package: B37, B14, B12, G43, G40
- Hat: G43, G40, B37, B1, B12, Y04, R00, BV00
- Tail, Feet, Hands & Face: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Body: E35, E33, E31
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb
- Gingham Galore layer cut with MFT Rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- White Neenah layer cut with Lawn Fawn Zig Zag die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Honey Bee Sentiment Banners, adhered with foam squares
- Night of Navy cut with MFT Stitched Circle STAX, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100 lb with Gina K amalgam in Obsidian, Colored with Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan n Cut SDX125, mouse adhered with tape runner, present adhered with tape runner and foam square
- Nuvo stone drop in Belgium Blue Stone added to pom-pom of hat
- Envelope embellished with matching pattered card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
Cute House Mouse card. I’m glad you used 2 DP. I love gingham anyway, but to pair it with the polka dots is cute. This is a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Thank you so much!
Oh my, how darling. That little mouse is so cute. Love the paper mix of gingham and dots and your pretty card design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope you play often with us.
Thanks a bunch!
Super cute card 🙂 the little mousie image is adorable and I love the papers and layout, absolutely gorgeous!! ❤️
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Lols x x x
Thank you so much, look for more House Mouse in my Instagram in the next couple of days!
What a cutie! I love those mice from Stampendous! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I will be showing some more on my Instagram in the next couple day!
This card is so fun and cute! I love the pom pom on top of the mousie’s hat. Thanks for joining rhe House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx
Thank you SO much!