Mini House Mouse…
Happy Thursday from my house to yours. Are you familiar with House Mouse? They are an adorable line from Stampendous. They are also extremely easy to color. Today I have a mini one for you. He is a party hat wearing, gift bearing little guy that I made into an Anniversary card.
You must be giggling, like I am if you realized this is the part of my blog where I show you a Nuvo drop and where I used it! I am not going to apologize since I warned you several blogs ago. So there is Nuvo Stone Drops in Belgium Blue Stone on the top of the hat. I chose the stone because it has texture, like a pom-pom.
If house mice really looked like this I might not mind them. He has a sweet face and a big belly.
- Package: B37, B14, B12, G43, G40
- Hat: G43, G40, B37, B1, B12, Y04, R00, BV00
- Tail, Feet, Hands & Face: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Body: E35, E33, E31
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb
- Gingham Galore layer cut with MFT Rectangle STAX, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- White Neenah layer cut with Lawn Fawn Zig Zag die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Honey Bee Sentiment Banners, adhered with foam squares
- Night of Navy cut with MFT Stitched Circle STAX, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100 lb with Gina K amalgam in Obsidian, Colored with Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan n Cut SDX125, mouse adhered with tape runner, present adhered with tape runner and foam square
- Nuvo stone drop in Belgium Blue Stone added to pom-pom of hat
- Envelope embellished with matching pattered card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive