Sunny Studio with a fun pun!
Happy Wintery Monday! Do you love a cute cow? How about a good pun? Well, I love both. Today I have Sunny Studio’s Miss Moo for you. I love these small economical stamp sets. They are small in price and space, win-win. This set has an adorable cow with a posey behind her ear and three funny cow sayings. Buzz down to the Shopping List and check them out!
She has the sweetest face. Did you know that like a human’s fingerprints, no two cow’s spots are exactly the same. Why yes, I did sneak in a tiny Nuvo Drop in the flower.
- Body: W2, W1, W0
- Hooves: W6, W5, W4
- Face: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Spots: C7, C6, C5
- Flower: RV55, RV63
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest
- Bazzill Raven layer cut with Newton’s Nook Framework die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Sunny Studio Flirty Flowers cut with paper trimmer, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 double side adhesive
- Sentiments stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, cut with Honey Bee Sentiment Banners, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K amalgam in Obsidian, cut with MFT Stitched Circle STAX, colored with Copic markers, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo Crystal Drop in Apple Green added to center of flower
- Studio Katia Exotic Onyx Pearls adhered with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
Very moooooving! 🙂 Cute cow!
I see what moooo did there!