Gnomes are EVERYWHERE!
Happy mid-month Monday from me to you. Did you notice that the Christmas season brought lots of gnomes? Not even just in the bubble of crafting either, but I mean everywhere. Gnomes have enchanted me since I was a kid. I have even kept this little book set called Teeny Tiny Gnome Tomes. I admit I have several gnome stamp sets too. So, when Shopping Our Stash announced their new Challenge I was excited! Gnome Sweet Gnome is the theme, HOW FUN!
Yes, Stamping Bella! I have actually colored this guy up numerous times. Doing the flowers in pinks, blues, and purples. For this card I decided to go for a sunflower look. I also remembered to photograph my step by step coloring.
The top photo is colored with just Copics. The one below is with Prismacolor pencils added. I like the dimension and texture the pencil adds. I was really hesitant to try this technique. But I have to say, just try it! It is really easy and you will be amazed at the results.
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Copic Marker List
- Flower Petals: Y38, Y19, Y15
- Flower Centers: E49, E47, E44
- Face: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Beard: C5, C3, C1
- Hat: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Planter: YG93, YG91
- Shadows: BV20
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Flower Petals: 1034 Goldenrod, 947 Dark Umber
- Flower Centers: 947 Dark Umber
- Face: 997 Beige
- Hat: 1097 Moss Green
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Stampin Up Moss Green layer cut with MFT Rectangle Stax, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Neenah die cut layer cut with MFT Rectangle Stax and Penny Black Stitched Circles, adhered with tape runner
- MFT watercolor wash circle cut with Penny Black Dies, adhered with tape runner
- Inner Circle adhered with Taylored Expressions Foam Sticky Strips
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan N Cut SDX-125, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Neat & Tangled Skinny Strips, adhered with tape runner and Sticky Foam Strips, dot of Nuvo Crystal drops in English Mustard
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.