You are Worth it!
Happy Thursday from me to you. I have MFT’s new Sassy Skater for you today. I paired it with a great sentiment from Perky Penny Paper Arts that is part of a suicide awareness stamp set. (I purchased this set at a vendor show in Mesa AZ. and sadly I was not able to find an online link for it to share with you.) I want you to know that to me You Are Worth It! I appreciate each and every one of you that comes to visit me here.
I’ve been playing with the Nuvo drops again! These Crystal Drops in Simply White added some nice shiny snow for my tree branches.
This sentiment did not have a dot on the i, and for some reason it made the strip look unfinished to me. I grabbed my Crystal Drops in Metallic Navy and added one. Personally I think it helped tie the sentiment strip in with the rest of the card.
For my final Nuvo Crystal Drop touch, I added Ivory Seashell to her buttons.
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Copic Marker List
- Skirt, Scarf & Mittens: BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90
- Sweater & Stockings: RV14, RV13, RV23, RV21
- Skin: E21, E51, E50, R11
- Hair: E09, E15, E13
- Skates: C2, C1, C0, W5, W3, W1
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Skirt, Scarf & Mittens: PC 1090 Kelp Green
- Sweater & Stockings: PC 930 Magenta
- Skin: PC 939 Peach
- Skates: PC 1060 20% cool grey, PC 949 Silver
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Starry sky layer created with Bazzill Prussian Blue card stock cut with NFT Starry Night Horizontal die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Snowy Hills cut from Bazzill Diamond card stock with MFT Snowy Hillside dies, first hill adhered with tape runner, second hill adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Trees cut from Bazzill Ivy card stock with Snowy Hillside tree dies, adhered with tape runner, embellished with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah die cut with Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Labels 1 with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, Nuvo Crystal Drop added to dot the i, linen tread added and strip attached with foam squares
- Skater stamped on Hammermill with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, Colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, Sakura white gelly roll 08 used to add polka dots to stockings, Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ivory Seashell added to buttons, Image cut in my Brother Scan N Cut, there is a die for the image and I have added it to thre shopping list for you, she is adhered with foam squares and tape runner
- Stampin Up Rhinestone jewels added to the starry sky
- Envelope embellished with matching card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.