Papercraft Business Challenge #25
Yes, we took off for December but we are back with a new challenge for you, STARTING JANUARY 6. This one is Anything Goes. Nice and easy challenge to start off the New Year.
The card I have for you today has a bit of a back story. Originally the card I posted last Thursday was to be my Design Team card. I had it all prepped and photographed ect….. THEN my very cool neighbor ( who is a scultpter ) asked me to make her some New Years cards. Well this card turned out so darn cute and I loved it’s message for New Years SO much that I switched it up. I hope you enjoy it as much as Deb and I both did!
Challenges are so much fun. They really help me think outside the box, sometimes help to get me out of a rut and certainly get my creativity flowing. So join us! The worst that can happen is a fun project, a little recognition and maybe even a PRIZE! I cannot wait to see what each of you comes up with! I know my other Design Team Members and myself have some great samples to help inspire you.
See what I mean about the message? It just says everything I want for the world in 2020 and beyond.
The ribbon across “Baby New Years” lap has just a bit of glitter gloss on it to give it an ethereal glow.
Copic Marker List
- World: Go7, G14, G12, BG11, BG10, BG000
- Ribbon: E42, E41, E40
- Wings: YR23, YR21, YR20
- Har: E99, YR24, YR23
- Skin: E21, E00, E000
- Grounding: BG11
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest
- Bazzill diamond paper cut with Rectangle Nesting Dies, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Image printed from download with Epson WF3720 printer on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, die cut with Penny Black Swirly Stitches Die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caramel Cream added between the words around the world. ( there are dots there, I covered them with the drops)
- Envelope embellished with coordinating card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.